Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Melin's Close To My Heart 2 Page Layouts

Melin's Close To My Heart 2 Page Layouts
Cricut Cartridge Used: Sugar & Spice

Puppy Love LayoutCricut Cartridge Used: Artiste






Roses Layout
with all my heart lo-500


Snow Fun Layout

Cricut Cartridge Used: Artiste Cartridge

snow fun lo-500


My Heart Roars For You
Cricut Cartridge Used: Artiste Cartridge
my heart roars for you-500




You Melt My Heart Layout
12-30-12
Cricut Cartridge Used: Artiste Cartridge

you melt my heart-500
All the die cuts INCLUDING the Cute Little Penguins 

penguin closeup-500


Rainy Day Fun Layout
Original Post Date: 12-7-12
Cricut Cartridge Used: Artiste Cartridge




Stella Workshop On The Go Kit Layouts

stella workshop pg 1 layout idea-500
life tag
stella wog flower pg1-500
 stella wog pg2-500
stella wog page2 hearts-500
stella wog page2 stamp flower-500
stella page3-500
stella chipboard hearts
stella wog heart close up 500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin