Good morning all,
Hope you're having a wonderful morning so far! I am sharing a layout I created in honor of my new Cutting Cafe' DT appointment. I was so super excited to hear that I was chosen to be on this team! Whew, these gals are TALENTED :-)So let me describe my FIRST project using their "SCHTUFFFF"
- I used their From My Kitchen Digi Stamp Set for the Cupcake sayings, the cupcakes and the little Kiss the cook emblem on the bear's apron. Check it out HERE
- I used the CC's apron shaped card cutting file for my bear. Check it out HERE
- I used my "E" and Accent Essentials for the blue medallion behind the circular digi stamp.
- Paisley Cartridge for all the flowers. Which I cut all of them in white and colored with my Copics. I didn't have just the right shade of red or blue cardstock to go with this layout.
- I used my Gypsy and Picturesque cartridge for the swirls and photo corners.
- Lastly, the bear and her dress are my own cutting file designs :-)
I created this layout for the Pink Elephant Scrap Challenge #13. Our assignment was to create a layout with some element for extra photos or journaling. That is where her little apron comes in. It is an apron shaped card cutting file that I sized to fit on the bear. It still flips up like a card. That is where my hidden journaling block and extra photo spot are :-)
Closeup of the bear. Even the little sentiment on her apron is a cutting cafe digi stamp. I embossed her apron at the bottom and detailed it with faux stitching. I added a cute little button in the middle of the sentiment.
Here is a view of the Digi Cupcakes from the Cutting Cafe. I cut them out and colored them with my copics. I used various colored stickles to add the sparkly "Frosting"
I hope you all enjoyed it and were inspired to start incorporating some digi elements on your layouts! They are truly a fun addition to your pages!
Please be sure to come back tomorrow for a FREE cutting file and some more great "Paperlicious" Inspiration :-) Have a wonderfully blessed day!