Good morning all,
I am sharing this super cute card I made today! I used the Cindy Loo Cartridge to create the "Doily" background. I created the "So Sweet" title.
Here is a side view of the card to show dimension. You can't see it too well, but I glittered the whole doily with some Martha Stewart Glitter. I decided to "Kick It" old school style wit the glitter this time. I love my Stickles, but I just loved the texture of this glitter on the whole doily. It really gave it a nice effect.
Here is the inside of the card.
Here is a closeup of the inside top of the card. I cut another "doily" out of Cindy Loo and created the digi stamp sentiment.
Here is the bottom of the inside of the card. Ready for my personal sentiment to the recipient. I cut the cherries from the same title that I created.
Here's the recipe
- Finished card size is 6 x 6
- I used the Cindy Loo Cartridge - I cut two doilies out of white cardstock one at 5.75" for the outside of the card and one at 5.5" for the inside of the card.
- Cricut With SCAL or MTC (or just about any other electronic die cutting device). This is to cut out the "So Sweet Title" I created.
- Bazzill cardstock: White(Simply Smooth), Tomato(Red) and Raven(black)
- Copic Markers: Green(Colored in the cherry Stems).
- Basic Grey: Patterned Paper. (Cut three pieces: one at 5 and 7/8th" one at 5.75" and one at 5.5"
- Printed Out the Digi Sentiment I created.
- Colorbox Chalk Inks: Creamy Brown, Chestnut Roan, Maroon (Inked outer edge of outside doily and the white Outline of the title in Creamy brown for just the slightest grunge effect)Inked the patterned paper and inside white in the Chestnut Roan and the cherries in Maroon).
- Glitter: Martha Stewart coarse glitter( I covered the outside doily completely in this. It really gave it a great effect. Sorry the picture really doesn't convey this element).
- Stickles: Red and Lime Green (Used red on the red title letters and Lime Green on the Outside Cherry Stems)
- White Signo Pen