Good morning everyone and happy SATURDAY! Boy we are in FULL Swing with the holidays!
Our little town is having it’s Christmas parade today, so we are going to head out and watch it….yes, I realize many of you live in an area where a parade is out of the question right now :-) Having been born and raised in a northern state, seeing Santa walking down the street, ringing his bell….and sweating profusely…lol...wasn’t part of my idea for Holiday fun….but you get used to your surroundings!
Okay, enough rambling, on to today’s projects.
Today Sheryl (Beanie) from our design team sent me a plethora of holiday stuff she has been working on….Talk about a little elf, bug-juiced on Cricky-roids….okay, my made up name for steroids….the Cricut version…lol…sorry starting to ramble again!
Anyway, here are some fabby projects to feast your eyes!
Some adorable cards featuring the print n’ cut technique from Make The Cut.
A super cute pull out tag.
And this scalloped – Poinsettia tag. You can visit Beanie’s Blog to see more of her wonderful creations.
Now for my project for today
I created these tags for a tag swap that I was a part of. I have never done anything like this before,
so I was pretty excited. I can’t wait to see what tags I get back
Here is a close up of the tag. The cartridges I used:
- The Sentimentals Cartridge for the tag
- I did use my Gypsy to “hide” the holes in the tags
- The Lacey Labels Cartridge for the smaller snowflakes
- The Joys of The Season Cartridge for the large snowflake
- I used George and Basic Shapes Cartridge to cut the 2 circles at the top.
- I used some very old Basic Grey patterned paper for the top layer of the tag.
- I found the angel image on the net.
- The little frame around the image was just some cardstock that I punched at the top and bottom with an EK Success border punch.
- I inked all the pieces with my trusty Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink and the snowflakes were also lightly inked with Azurite Chalk Ink.
- I glued the circles down and then punched a hole at once and through all the layers with my Crop-I-Dile.
- Lastly I added ribbon at the top and used the Diamond and Champagne Stickles to glitz it up just a bit.
So now for today’s FREE files. I didn’t get a chance to make a sample tag from the files I created, but here is a picture of what the files look like.
Here is the link to the FREE cutting files. This includes the tag, the “picture frame” and the two types of snowflakes.
Here is the link to the rejoice pdf digi stamp
Here is the link to the picture. I think it is okay to share as I found it on the net. I wish I could give you the link, I downloaded a whole bunch of vintage clipart last year…oh gosh actually it was two Christmas's ago…man where is the time going! For some cards I had made. If anyone happens to know of the place, please let me know. I am all about giving credit where credit is due. But I do know these images are really, really old, so I don’t even know if a copyright exists on them anymore.
As always, Thank you SO MUCH for taking your time to be a part of our blog. We appreciate you stopping by and sharing in our work. Hopefully you are inspired and blessed! Have a Cricutliciously Crafty Weekend!
Please be sure to hop over to our Facebook Page and "Friend Us. You could win one of 2 $10 gift vouchers! Go HERE