Good morning Friends,
I wanted to share my first project as a Creative Cutter Design Team Member.
Our challenge theme is Love Bug. Here is a view of my entire layout.
I created these adorable “Love Bug” bears for this layout.
Here is a close up of the boy bear love bug.
Here is a close up of the little girl bear love bug.
I added some stickled swirls to their wings and their hearts.
Here is a close up shot of the border and title.
- I inked the hearts and added some more stickles to the letters.
- I used pop dots to add dimension.
- I also “Faux” stitched a white zig zag stitch on the blue border.
- I did also add some wire swirls and tiny foam hearts. I wrote “My Sweet” in the middle of the tiny pink heart with my fuchsia fine tip sharpie.
- I used and EK Success border punch for the white heart and swirl punch.
Up for grabs is the timeless classic cartridge: JASMINE
All you have to do to enter to win this cartridge is
- Make a new project for the challenge
- Link it up to the Creative Cutter Room challenge post
- Leave a comment, on that post.
In honor of all the fun stuff happening at CCR,
Leave a comment on THIS POST and I will pick one lucky winner to receive the Bears as Love Bugs Mini collection cutting file set or digi stamp set that will be released soon.
I am also entering this project for a couple of challenges:
- Olive Juice Studio Love Challenge: Use Fabric(my ribbon), Wire (curlies by little foam heart) Hearts and Love either the word a form of it.
- Beary Sweet Challenge: Love or Friendship
Thanks so much for stopping by today…Be sure to stop over tomorrow as we announce our winners from last week’s challenge and continue to "Peachify" our projects in honor of our challenge sponsor...Peachy Keen Stamps
Have a wonderfully crafty day! Melin