Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CWC Challenge–GRAPHIC 45 sponsorship continues


Good morning Friends,

It is a great day! Today is challenge day over at CWC. So be sure to head over there and join the fun.
The challenge theme this week is Swirls and Twirls!

So in keeping with the challenge theme and to continue my use of the ever-MAAHVELOUS Graphic 45 paper for the CCR Design Team, I created the following:








Here is a view of the entire layout.

cricut vintage bunny graphic 45 svg layout-500

I used the Graphic 45
Once Upon A Springtime – Fairy Folk for the borders AND for the bunny’s dress. It is a gorgeous piece of double sided paper. Unfortunately I could only get my hands on one piece so I had to get a little creative with how to use it….lol!

cricut svg vintage bunny closeup-350
Here is a close up of the Vintage Bunny Cutting File I created. She will be available soon at PaperCraftingWorld.com
cricut svg vintage flowers close up
Here is a close up of some flowers and swirls. I used some distress stickles for the centers.
border close up
Here is a close up of another cluster of flowers and swirls. This shot shows the pretty Martha Stewart Border punch I used for the top border strips.

Be sure to head over to CWC to play along with this week’s challenge AND also over to the Creative Cutter Room to play along with our Graphic 45 challenge.

BLOG CANDY ALERT
Leave me a comment on THIS post AND become a follower and I will give this Vintage Bunny cutting file to one randomly selected winner!

Plan to come back tomorrow as I will have ANOTHER fabulous Graphic 45 project for you!

Have a wonderful day!

Melin

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the soft colors and that bunny is adorable, Melin. I just discovered Graphic 45 papers about a month ago - they are YUMMY! Definitely on the wish list along with MTC so I can start cutting your wonderful files.

    Hugs!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melin,

    That layout is fabulous. Love the bunny. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melin this doble layout is adorable. I love your files and the lines of Graphic 45 are to die!!!
    Have a great day
    Love
    Karla U

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout. The papers and your bunny are perfect. I went to my lss to see what they had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute LO Melin !!! Love that paper piecing ! (all your are great!)

    Have a great Thursday !
    Maria Elena ;-) CWC DT
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! So pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Melin! This is absolutely Adorable!!
    I love the little bunny!
    Kathy B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bunny and the flowers are exquisite. You are so talented. thanks for sharing.

    Kathy Foster
    rfosterk@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin