1. Digital Stamp Crafters
I am looking for crafters who use digital stamps and create cards, altered art and other craft items using Digital Stamps. You will be given Digital Stamps from PaperCraftingWorld.com to work with to create projects for challenges.
2. "Cutting File" Crafters
I am looking for crafters who use cutting files in conjunction with their electronic craft cutters to create projects. This is for those who use machines such as the Pazzles, Silhouette, Wishblade, Craft Robo, Gazelle, Klic N' Kut or Cricut with SCAL 2.0 or MTC. Please note: (If you use just your Cricut and Cartridges, then you will want to be a part of our CookingWithCricut.com blog). You will be given "cutting files" from PaperCraftingWorld.com to work with.
You may do both teams if you would like to :-)
Design Team Commitment
- You will be required to work with the file (digital stamp or cutting file) that you request to complete a project within the guidelines-theme of the challenge.
- You will need to submit a project at least bi-weekly. This may need to be weekly to start with, depending on how many team members we actually acquire. But if you can only do bi-weekly, please still apply.
- Digital Stamp Challenges will be bi-weekly on Mondays and Cutting File Challenges will be on the opposite Monday.
- Please do not apply if you have a conflict of interest by designing for a direct competing company. If you are uncertain, please ask. There are only a few companies out there that would pose a problem.
- Each challenge will have a prescribed theme to follow.
- Design Team Term will be for 6 months and will begin in March and go through the end of August.
- You will be required to participate in 2 blog hops during the course of your term.
- You must have an active blog where you post at least once a week. New bloggers are welcome to apply.
- While I can offer you no monetary compensation, you will be given access to the files available at PaperCraftingWorld.com. Please feel free to visit the site to see the "type" of files that you will be working with. Please also visit CookingWithCricut.com and click on the Purchase Files page. This will show you my newest releases of files. Viewing this page will also give you an understanding of the file types. If this is something that is interesting to you, then please apply :-)
- Your Name
- Your Blog Link
- Previous and Current Design Team work. Not mandatory to have been on one though. I am always looking for new faces :-)
- A small "write up" of your crafting experience, crafting likes, and why you would like to join the team.
- Send your information to: melin @ scrapbookeden.com (remove spaces...sorry...spammer avoidance).
Design Team Call will remain open through Mid April.
Thanks so much!