Friday, March 25, 2011

Lions and Lambs Guessing Game

Lions and Lambs Guessing Game.

Good morning crafting friends,


I am so sorry I hadn’t had a chance to get the details on this layout up. It was for our challenged this week and the theme was Lions and Lambs. Please be sure to go HERE to see the rest of the DT’s wonderful inspiration and also enter YOUR project!


Soooo……. in the spirit of FUN….I thought we could do one of the guessing games I used to do.

There are two prizes up for grabs. Everyone who guesses correctly will be entered into a random drawing and the winner will get a ten dollar gift voucher download to PaperCraftingWorld.com for either some cutting files or digital stamps of their choice.

pcw 10 gvoucher-325j

For everyone who guesses (correct or not) you will be entered into a random drawing for a $5 gift voucher download from PaperCraftingWorld.com.

pcw 5 gvoucher-325j
You MUST also be a follower of this blog to qualify.

SECOND CHANCE TO WIN!

If you would like a SECOND CHANCE to win….please visit our CookingWithCricut.com blog.  and this exact same post will be there. Just be a follower of that blog and enter your guess there too!!!




So here is the project I made. I made it with my Cricut and a few cartridges. (I did use my Gypsy to layout my animals, BUT their pieces can be cut without the Gypsy). Can you tell me which cartridges I used? Here is your only hint….
I used 4 cartridges to complete this layout.
cricut lion and lamb my baby by melin
Here is a view of the entire layout.
The cardstock is Bazzill White, Honeydew and Applesauce.
The Patterned Paper is from the DCWV Nana’s Nursery Little Girl Stack.
The flowers are Prima and Kaiser Kraft Flowers.
The buttons are Prima Buttons.
The borders were created with an MS border punch.

my label
Here is a close up of the medallion and the “letters My”. The medallion and letters are from the Cricut. The flowers are Prima Flowers…..(just to clarify which elements are Cricut).




Cricut lamb closeup350j
Here is a close up of the little lamb. All of its pieces were cut from my Cricut and cricut cartridge shapes.







cricut baby title closeup
Here is a close up of the baby title. The white squares are just little mats I cut. The scalloped squares and letters are from the Cricut.



cricutnlion closeup 325j
And last but by no means least, the little lion. Again all of his shapes were cut from my Cricut and cartridge shapes.



This guessing game is open to all who guess, including the CWC and PCW Blog  design team members. After all, they don’t know what I used anymore than anyone else Smile


You have until next week Wednesday when our new challenge comes up at CWC! Don’t forget to enter over there too!



Thank you so much for joining in the fun and don’t forget to check out the rest of the CWC DT’S great Lion and Lamb Challenge inspiration!

Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melin










9 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and would like to participate in the guessing game, but am not quite sure how it goes! Anyway, my guess is 23 lambs!
    http://marciasmemories.blogspot.com
    mb6464@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job!!! You are a very talented artist!
    pennykitz@charter.net
    http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a complete guess:
    Lacey Labels
    Mother's Day Bouquet
    Nate's ABCs
    Superman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but I recently started using the Cricut and the few cartridges I have. So I have no idea where these shapes came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...sounds like a lot of fun....Melinda....So happy to meet you.....and look forward to working with you on the Paper Temptress DT
    I'm a new follower...and I'm just guessing...

    Gypsy Wanderings
    Create A Critter
    Cricut Sampler
    Cricut Classic Font

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once upon a princess
    Lyrical Letters
    New Arrival
    Mother's day Bouquet

    I am just throwing these out there. LOL Love what you did and can't wait to see which one's you used. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea on the cartridges as I'm a newb and don't actually use Cricut but I love it anyway!

    Cary M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness who would have thought you could do this with carts! LOL
    I am gonna guess since I don't know them well enough to figure it out
    George and Basic Shapes
    Walk in My Garden
    Lyrical Letters
    Storybook
    Thanks for sharing the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout! I was wondering since your guessing game was over if you were going to share with us which cartridges you used?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin