Good morning crafting Friends!
Thank you for joining us this morning. Today is a special day here at PCW Today we are kicking off our new challenges!
Each Monday we will have a new challenge reveal. One week will be a “Crafting-Die Cut” challenge and the next week will be a digi stamp challenge.
You will have almost two weeks to complete your challenge and enter your projects :-)
With each challenge we will include a FREE cutting file or digital stamp that you can use in creating your projects for our challenges…plus you are welcome to use any that you may have already received FREE or purchased at PaperCraftingWorld.com.
So without further adieu:
Our first challenge theme is:
This challenge is our “Craft – Die Cut” challenge. Here is what our wonderful Creative Designers came up with :-)
PCW Creative Designer Mindy
Mindy Used the Bunny Sitting1 and Chicky cutting files.
Please visit Mindy’s Blog for more details on this adorable card.
PCW Creative Designer Yolie
Yolie used the Bunny Wearing Overalls Cutting File.
Head over to Yolie’s Blog for more details on this sweet layout.
PCW Creative Designer Gaby
Gaby used the Bunny Sitting1 Cutting file.
Visit Gaby’s Blog for more details.
PCW Creative Designer Jani
Jani used the Scalloped Lace Cutting File From PCW.
Be sure to visit Jani’s Blog for more details on this gorgeous layout.
Jani also created this adorable layout using the Chicky Cutting File. How adorable!
Visit Jani's Blog for the 411 on this stunning project as well!
Jani also created these adorable cards. Both Boy and Girl version using the Little Lamb1 Cutting File From PCW.
PCW Creative Designer Karla
Karla used the Bunny Wearing Overalls Cutting File from PCW.
Be sure to visit Karla’s Blog for more details on this adorable project.
PCW Creative Designer Maria Elena
Maria Elena used the Bunny Sitting1 Cutting File, The Chicky Cutting File from PCW.
Be sure to visit Maria Elena’s Blog for more details on this beautiful layout.
PCW Creative Designer Linette
Linette used the Bunny Sitting, Tulip Medallion 42011 and the Chicky Cutting Files from PCW.
Be sure to hop over to Linette’s Blog for more details on this super sweet layout as well!
PCW Creative Designer Gail
Gail used the Chicky Cutting File.
Be sure to head over to Gail’s Blog for more details on this adorable layout.
Guidelines For Our Crafting – Die Cut Challenges
* You must use a die cut in your project. It may be from your electronic cutting machine as well as from your Sizzix, Quickutz, Spellbinders or other manual die cutting products.
* You MUST use a PCW cutting file somewhere in your project. We will give away a FREE file to everyone who wishes to participate in our challenge and you can purchase any of our files at PCW. Many of them are only $1.00
* You may also use files ONLY from our list of approved cutting file sources. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me.
* We welcome all of you Pazzle, Gazzelle, Silhouette, Cougar, Wishblade, RoboMaster, E-Craft and any other machine loving crafters!
* You may use your Cricut in conjunction with our cutting files. If you want a Cricut and Cricut Cartridge challenge: Please visit our super fun CookingWithCricut.com blog for our weekly Cricut Challenge.
* Please DO NOT use this challenge as an opportunity for self promotion or promotion of a competing company. This is for those who love to create and have a die cut machine and want to have FUN
You will have until Sunday May 1st at 11:00pm, est (Detroit time) to enter this challenge :-)
Enter your project through our Inlinkz link below.
HERE is a FREE File For Everyone.
It is available in: AI, DXF, EPS, GSD, KNK, MTC, SVG and WPC.
*IF YOU WILL BE PLAYING WITH US IN THIS CHALLENGE*…
You Can request this FREE Bunny Topper Cutting File.
Many of you already downloaded this little guy when he was FREE. If you missed him and would like to play along in our challenge, just be sure to be a follower and email me (melin @ scrapbookeden.com remove spaces) requesting to use him in the challenge and I will send him on to you. Please refer to the free file below if you would like a free file from us but do not plan on playing in the challenge.
Thank you for joining us!
PCW Creative Designers