Hello Crafty Friends,
Welcome to another fun challenge here at PCW. We are looking forward to having some fun with you! So here is the theme for today’s challenge.
It’s Celebrations – Birthdays with a
touch of GLITTERSo here is what the wonderful Design Team came up with for your inspiration!
Creative Designer Jani
Jani used the Birthday Girl Bear Cake Cutting File
Be sure to stop by Jani’s Blog for complete details.
Creative Designer Gail
Gail used the Q.T. Patootie File Set
Be sure to stop by Gail’s Blog for more details.
Creative Designer Gaby
Gaby used the Banner Cutting File from PCW.
Be sure to visit Gaby’s Blog for more details.
Creative Designer Karla
Karla used the Chico and Carmelita File as well as the Banner Cutting file.
Be sure to head over to Karla’s Blog for more details.
Creative Designer Linette
Linette used the Birthday Bear Fun Cutting file to create this layout.
Be sure to stop over to Linette’s Blog for more details.
Creative Designer Mindy
Mindy used the Jules cutting file for this cute card.
Be sure to head over to Mindy’s blog for more details.
Creative Designer Yolie
Yolie created this card using the Celebrate Sophisticate Cutting File.
Be sure to head over to Yolie’s Blog for more details.
Creative Designer Melin
Melin created this card using the Celebrate Sophisticate Cutting File.
I used the Mouse N’ Cupcakes Cutting File.
View of the entire layout.
Close up of the mouse on cupcake.
Close up of the mouse topper. I used the following tools and supplies to complete this layout:
* Mouse n’ Cupcake Cutting Files
* Pink, Brown, White, Yellow and Light Green Cardstock
* DCWV Patterned Paper
* Lime Green, Yellow Cadmium, Toffee, Butterscotch, Whale Gray, Baby Blue, Rouge, Chestnut Roan and Lime Green Cat’s Eye Chalk Ink.
* Pink, Fruit Punch, Diamond and Baby Blue Stickles.
* Dry Decorator Chalks.
Now it’s your turn! We want to see your FUN Birthday-Celebration projects with glitter!
Here are a few of our simple guidelines
* Must include a die cut on your project preferably a PCW die cut but Cricut cuts are also allowed.
* Must be a new project for this challenge
* Your blog post must include a link back to this challenge.
* You can link your project to this post through INLINKZ and it must be a direct link to your post.