Good morning Crafty friends!
I hope it is a wonderful Saturday for you!!! Today we are Participating in the Goodwill Blog Hop hosted by my super sweet cgf (cyber girlfriend) Dalis of StamperGirl.com. If you have been following the hop you should have just come from Crystal of Scrap Candy’s Blog. If you just happened here: then please start at the beginning with Dalis’s Blog.
Welcome to the first Goodwill “the power of work” Blog Hop! What this blog hop is all about. Get inspired by items you find in a Goodwill store (or a store like it). Think of vintage clothing, laces, buttons, children’s table games, puzzles, old magazines or books. Goodwill has helped thousands of families. To learn more about Goodwill and their efforts to help your community go HERE.
Use a Goodwill find in your project. Think of all the possibilities, it could be an altered item, or use some buttons or fabric from a vintage shirt. Through out the blog hop you will find inspiration from all the amazing line up we have for you.
1. $20 Gift Certificate from Cropstop.com
2. Two Cutting files or Digital Stamps byPaper Crafting World and
3. Emma from My Creative Time with Emma has donated the “Just a Little Note” stamp set!
4. Plus some wonderful blog candy along the way!
And that’s not all use code CTAA-01 for a 10% off your purchases from Cropstop.com.
TO WIN (2 Chances to win)
1. Leave a comment at every stop of the blog hop (12 stops = 12 comments), COME BACK HERE (STAMPERGIRL’s BLOG) and leave your NAME in MR. LINKY.
2. Leave a comment at every stop of the blog hop (12 stops = 12 comments) AND play with us with our Goodwill challenge. GO BACK TO STAMPERGIRL’s BLOG and leave your NAME (AND THE word PROJECT) in MR. Linky. If you don’t have a Goodwill store near you, then try another store like Goodwill. (THIS WILL GIVE YOU TWO CHANCES TO WIN!)—- YOU HAVE TILL MONDAY!
The angel was a find from a couple of years ago. She is very special to me. She reminds me of something very special and personal to me, so it was amazing to find her only a week after this special moment.
She was only $.25 cents too!
Scalloped Paper Lace Cutting file from PCW.
I also created the Strawberries and cutlery. The border is an MS border punch.
Bloody Mary Chalk Ink to ink the edges of the Strawberries. If you're like me and you like to ink your die cuts, then you know it is hard to find a color ink that will effectively ink red cardstock....WELL I HAVE FOUND IT...LOL! Bloody Mary is the perfect color! I used some dry decorator chalk, a dark brown Copic marker (E59) and my white Signo pen for additional accents on the strawberries. The poem was something I saw a while back on a card, so I thought it fit well with this project :-)
1. Leaf #1 - Plain Just cut from Cardstock
2. Leaf #2 - Inked With Green With Envy Quick Quotes Chalk Ink
3. Leaf #3 - Inked with Mocha Mama after Green With Envy
4. Leaf #4 - Used Copic Marker YG95
MY BLOG CANDY
In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, I am giving this Cutting File Set to one random winner.
If you don’t use a compatible electronic die cutting machine, that is okay. I can send you the file in PDF format for hand cutting, or you can choose 3 digi stamps from PCW!
To win my blog candy, simply become a follower of this blog and leave a comment on this post. That’s it :-)
Also: my Cricut Blog: CookingWithCricut.com has some wonderful blog candy starting at: 2:00pm eastern standard time (Detroit USA time) today. So be sure to head over there as well!
Now be sure to head over to the next stop: Helen of Helen’s Craft Haven!
Below is a complete list of the blogs in this super fun hop! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderfully crafty, National Scrapbook Day!
1. Dalis - http://www.stampergirl.com/
2. Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
3. Maria Elena - http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
4. Madison - http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/
5. Crystal - http://www.scrapcandydesigns.blogspot.com/
6. Melin - http://www.papercraftingworld.blogspot.com/ <-YOU ARE HERE
7. Helen - http://helenscrafthaven.blogspot.com/
8. Christel - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
9. Roberta - http://txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
10. Vicki - http://validationofvicki.blogspot.com/
11. Heidi - http://www.heidishappystamping.blogspot.com/
12. Michelle - http://www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com/