Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Card Club Blog Hop


sweet card club blog hop logo

Good morning crafty friends,
Thank you so much for stopping by. Today is special as today I am a part of the Sweet Card Club Blog Hop. 


This is a group of some amazingly talented card makers. Some of the best on the net! I am so proud to be on their hop. These girls are amazing! Be sure to take the time to go through the hop and enjoy the beautiful work! You should have come from the Sweet Card Club Blog, but if you didn't you can just hop back one and start from there :-)

Up for grabs is a $10.00 gift  voucher for downloads to Paper Crafting World!
pcw 10 gvoucher-325j
In order to win this, you must go to the Sweet Card Blog and hop through,
You also need to be a follower of each blog and leave a comment.

Here is my project for today.
ilove ewe-500
I created this card using the Looped Frame Cutting File (Coming Soon)from PCW 
and the Lamb I Love Ewe Digi Stamp from PCW.

I created the Looped Frame cutting file because I see all those wonderful dies out there that people weave their ribbon through. I wanted to do the same without the expense of purchasing one of those die sets…So, I pulled out my beloved Pazzles Inspiration and used my PI Inspiration Studio 2010 to come up with this frame.

i love ewe angled view closeup-500
Here is an angled, close up view. I used my Copic Markers to color the lamb and the flowers. I used my Shimmer Chalks to color the “sky” and the “grass” and the pink edges. You can’t tell by the photo, but this card has a really nice, soft glimmer to it. I don’t have the Copic air brush system….yet…lol :-) but when I do, then I will be able to do some of the beautiful backgrounds you see…so for now, the shimmery pastel chalks work really well.


copics used for i love ewe card
Here is a photo of the Copics I used for this card.


Next Blog: CAROLYN. Be sure to head over to her blog for some more “Sweetness”!

Here is the complete blog line up if you get lost along the way Smile


2.- MELINDA http://www.papercraftingworld.blogspot.com  YOU’RE HERE! 






41 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, very sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy linda y tierna tu tarjeta! enhorabuena!
    Gracias por patrocinar los sellitos a Sweet Card Club. Son muy monos!
    Besitos y bendiciones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Melindaaaaa, beautiful work, we love your digi stamps and thank you so much for to be our sponsor!!!!!!!!! Love PCW!!!!! Thanks again and please, my link is this: PATTY TANUZ: http://cardsbypattytanuz.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-hop-sweet-card-club.html
    kISSES FROM mÉXICO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice litlle lamb!! Love it...! You´re an artist with Copics!!! Congrats!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful proyect. I love your digi stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy lindo detalle la cinta rodeando la tarjeta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. linda tarjeta!! el borreguito muy tierno . .. saludos !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card and very tender the digi, the finished one with the very pretty strip congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te ha quedado preciosa y el detalle de la cinta es muy original.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que linda tarjeta!!! y excelente imagen.

    Saludos.

    http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. me encanto que delicadeza... felicitaciones por tan hermoso trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que ternura tu tarjeta!!! Los sellitos son una belleza...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super linda la tarjeta...un saludo
    http://hilosycolore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Your digi-stamp are so sweet! Kisses from Spain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laura Carazo : voy a dejar de nuevo mi comentario, porque en el anterior no publique mi nombre :O)
    Me encanta la ovejita y las cintas de razo :O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It´s a beatifull card. I love your digi stamps.
    Hugs,

    ANNA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Preciosa, preciosa tarjeta!! Felicitaciones y muchas bendiciones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card!! Thanks for to be our sponsor!!!
    Kisses from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. how nice stamp, I love the card, very sweet, thanks for the digi stamps for Sweet card club.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sweet picture and I love how to bind the ribbon! It gives you an original completion!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Melinda
    Your card is very sweet, I love the digi you used is very cute. Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Melinda!
    This card is really lovely, and the lamb is so cute, i love it!
    Greetings from Colombia!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Melinda what a beautiful work, I loved the frame!!
    Diana
    http://artescrapbydiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh goodness Melin! Your card is beautiful, I love the satin ribbon...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Que linda tarjeta, esta de los más tierna te ha quedado bella.
    Cariños
    manualidadespolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darling card. You did a lovely job coloring.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful card!!!!!!
    me encanto!!!!

    Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Preciosa!!! y muy bien coloreada, un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  29. ¡Que bella tarjeta! y que idea tan original de poner el lazo en el bore, realmente luce preciosa!!! besos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Muy Linda¡¡¡ tu tarjeta, me gusto el detalle del liston.. el borreeguito también esta hermosooo¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  31. Melin, I love your card, thanks again for to be our sponsor!!! You rock
    Love
    Karla U

    ReplyDelete
  32. hermosa tu tarjeta y el digi precioso pero lo mas que me gusto fue como pusistes la cinta...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Que hermosa ovejita, me encanto, esta super super tierna.

    Saluditos.....

    http://creacionesizzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow Melin ! I'm in love with that Looped frame ! I wan it right know !!! LOL super cute your card love satin ribbon and you rock coloring with the copics.
    Have a great Day!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful Card!!!! very sweet. I love your digis stamp.

    http://vivijara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, me encanta como se ve el liston! en el borde!, y con esos plumies que iluminaste genial, se ve maravilloso!

    ReplyDelete
  37. que lindaaaaaaaaaaaaa ese borreguito esta super tierno!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hola Melinda, que hermosa tarjeta, se ve muy tierna, me encanto el detalle del liston alrrederor de la tarjeta, gracias por las digistamps, estan geniales!!! Te mando un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Este es mi primer Blog Hop :) Me encanta participar para conocer nuevas scraperas y nuevos estilos de scrapear. ¡FELICIDADES y encantada de "conoceros"!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You copic coloring is amazing, and I sooo love your card, so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin