Friday, July 29, 2011

QQ Birthday Blog Hop

Good morning crafty friends,

Today’s post is the card that I’ve provided to my Quick Quotes design team for the Design Team Birthday Blog Hop 7/30-7/31.
I’m sure you’re all familiar with a standard blog hop - a long list of blogs, and you hop from one to the other leaving comments...
Well, this one has a twist. This should be a super efficient hop for you, the hopper...
We’re linking up design team blogs instead of the individual bloggers blogs... So you only have to make 8 hops, and you’ll get to see 57 cards!

Here is my card.

birthday blog hop card by melin-front-500
I used the wonderful Mary’s Garden Designer Paper from Quick Quotes. I created the digital stamp and it is available HERE.
inside of card-500
This is the inside of the card. I used my Cricut to cut the scallops and the circles. I inked the edges of the circles with the Bloody Mary  Powder Puff chalk ink.
close up of happy birthday
Here is a close up of the vellum quote I used. I wanted to show you that you can adhere the vellum quote to the patterned paper without showing the adhesive. I simply used a thin line adhesive and followed the lettering in the back.

Products Used:

Mary's Garden Ribbon and Brads: LINK HERE
MG_Brad
Mary's Garden Jewels: LINK HERE
MG_Jewel
Mary's Garden 100: LINK HERE
MG100
Mary's Garden 200: LINK HERE
MG200
Bloody Mary Chalk Ink: LINK HERE
Green With Envy Chalk Ink: LINK HERE
BloodyMaryGreenEnvy
Itty Bitty Box Quotes (Babies, Kids & Family): LINK HERE
bb6babies
White, Green and Fuchsia cardstock.
Hope you enjoyed the card. Be sure to head over to the QQ Blog to do the hop!
Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. So so cute...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, the chalk ink looks really great... why doesn't my chalk turn out like that!? lol

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so bright and uplifting! I love the papers and embellishments used! Great Job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin