Wednesday, November 9, 2011



Good afternoon Crafty friends,

I just wanted to post a reminder about the current “Cutting File and Digital Stamp” challenge by the Paper Crafting World Design Team.

Here is my project.

cricut svg harvest pumpkin quick quotes layout 500
Here is a layout I created using the FREE Harvest Bucket cutting file that you can get by going to our challenge post: HERE
harvest bucket close up2
Here is a close up of the harvest bucket. You can also use the FREE Digital Stamp as well.

Layout Recipe
I used the Quick Quotes Designer Paper from their Cherry Truffle line.
I also used the pretty chipboard glittered quote and title.
I used my Midnight Confession, Mocha Mama, Maraschino Cherry and Amaretto QQ Powder Puff Chalk Inks. All these great products can be purchased right online through them!!!

My layout also comes from the current challenge on the Quick Quotes blog. It is a sketch challenge by the talented Adora of the Quick Quotes Design team.
Be sure to head over HERE and join the fun!

Be sure to head over to the challenge post and pick up your FREE files and enter our challenge! You still have almost a week to enter! CLICK HERE


Have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin