Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 21 Holiday Florals


Melin used her Cricut and the Joys of the Season and Paper Lace Cartridges to create this card.

Here is a close up of the Poinsettia.

 This card was created using files from PCW and my Pazzles Inspiration!

Here is a close up of the flower.



Poinsettia Tutorial
Be sure to check out my Poinsettia Die Tutorial Page HERE. While it was written a few years back when I was a QuicKutz (now Lifestyle Crafts) Ambassador,  you could still apply the same concept to some Cutting file cuts or cartridge cuts you may have.
CLICK HERE-Die Cut Poinsettia Tutorial
   

Be sure to head over to  CWC  and check out all the prizes you could WIN TOO! 

2 comments:

  1. well hoping i can comment, haven't been able too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank goodness finally worked, sorry I would have like to participate more but just wasn't working for me, and I haven't got the newsletter everyday. BUt love what I have gotten. thanks for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin