Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 19


FREE FILE LINKS AT BOTTOM OF POST!

Good morning Crafty Friends,
I just wanted to share that today is day 19 of the 25 days of Crafting fun at our CookingWithCricut.com Blog.

Here are the projects I am sharing for today's theme. I used the bear in pumpkin suit and candy cutting files from PaperCraftingWorld.com to create these two layouts.


I used the Kitty with Treats Cutting File from PCW for this sweet and Not So Spooky layout :)

Here's another cute layout featuring the Kitty in Pumpkin cutting file and pumpkins from PCW.

Lastly, I  created these little treat boxes for the extra special cuties coming to my door :) I used the Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge for these.






DAY 19 Freebies
Head over to the day 19 post to scoop these up...Today only!!!
Direct Link: HERE


Treats 4 You Digital Stamp
Treats Only Cutting File
Vintage Halloween Graphics
Sepia Tone Version


Color Washed Version

Color Version.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to head over to CWC and join the 25 days FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin