UPDATE: Call Has Been Extended to the 19th. We are in need of Digital Stamp Artists and Cutting File Artists (SVG Type File USERS).
Good morning crafty friends,
Hard to believe but it is that time again!!!! Time to have another Design Team call!
We are expanding our call to include crafters who use Digital Stamps AND crafters who use other cutting machines, i.e.: Pazzles, Silhouette, Cameo, E-Craft, etc!
If this is something you may be interested in....PLEASE read on!!!!
PaperCraftingWorld.com Design Team Call
Call Open January 28th – February 19, 2012
Would you like to join a super friendly and fun Design Team! Do you enjoy crafting and creating with your Cricut and Cricut related products or other die cutting machines and software? Then the PaperCraftingWorld.com Design Team may just be what you’re looking for! If you’re interested….please read on!
There are three ways to play on our team!
1. Use your Cricut machines and cartridges only.
2. Use our Cutting Files and Digital Stamps for Non-Cricut die-cut machines.
(Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, Wishblade, Gazelle, Lynx, Cougar, etc.)
3. Use them all -- Cricut, non-Cricut machines, cutting files and digital stamps.
DT Member Requirements:
· Cricut users must participate in a minimum of two Wednesday challenges per month. You will have to use your Cricut in some capacity to create your projects. (You are of course welcome to be in as many as you would like.)
· Non-Cricut users must work with either digital stamps and or with electronic die cutting files from PCW in conjunction with their machines. (i.e. Pazzles Inspiration, E-Craft, Cameio, KNK, Silhouette, etc. other than Cricut and Cricut-related products).
· Non-Cricut users must participate in the two to three monthly PCW file reveals on the first, third and fifth Tuesdays of each month in lieu of the weekly Cricut challenge. (Note: May and July have five Tuesdays.)
· Or you may combine any of our cutting or digital files with your Cricut cuts for our Wednesday challenges.
· All DT members must participate in at least two of the scheduled blog hops during the six month term.
· Cricut users must be willing to post in at least two DT Member Cartridge showcases (held on Mondays & Thursdays).
· All DT members must participate in at least one additional post in a month-long blog celebration – date to be determined.
· Challenge, File Reveal and Cartridge Showcase days that you participate in must be the only post on your blog/site for that day. Same is true for Blog Hops – no double posting is permitted.
· Competitor’s files may not be used on posts or projects for any PCW challenges/file reveal/cartridge showcases/blog hops.
· You must have a blog or website and be willing to post your projects on your blog. New bloggers are most certainly welcome.
· All DT members must visit the blogs of challenge participants and leave comments. This is required only for the challenges in which you participate.
· All DT members must be willing to choose the “Top 3” challenge participants for the challenge in which you participated and e-mail those choices to the Prize Coordinator.
· You must utilize Facebook to communicate with the team within our (private) closed group page.
· DT commitment will be for six months from March 1 – August 31,2012
Novices as well as seasoned crafters are encouraged to apply. We are looking for all levels of crafters.
ALL designers will have access to the cutting files and or digital stamps available at PaperCraftingWorld.com.
If this sounds like something you would like to participate in, please submit the following to Melin:
- Your name, email address, web location: (blog, website or gallery link) and physical location (i.e., Florida).
- List of any Design Teams that you are currently on. Not necessary to have been on one – we are looking for "New Faces" too.
- A little bit about yourself and your crafting background.
- 3-5 projects that best showcase your style and quality of work.
- Please indicate if you will be using a Cricut machine only or cutting/digi stamp files only, or a combination of both.
- Submit your information no later than Sunday, February 12, 2012
- The new Design Team will be announced Monday, February 20, 2012 and added to our Facebook page so that you may begin signing up for challenges and Blog Hops.
- Designer bios and photos will be due by Thursday, March 1, 2012
- The first challenge day of your term will be Wednesday, March 7, 2012.
Please email your DT application to: pcwdtcall @ gmail.com (remove spaces). In the subject line please put DT APPLICATION.
If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can email your questions to: pcwdtcall @ gmail.com as well (again, remove the spaces from the email address).
Thank you so much for your consideration. We would love for you to join us!