Good morning crafty friends!
Today is a super special Terrific Tuesday! Today our new Spring-Summer PaperCraftingWorld.com designers join the fun!
Please join us in welcoming the following designers to our PCW team!
These lovely ladies are joined by our devoted and returning team members:
We are super excited to have all of these wonderfully talented ladies on board. So now on to our new challenge. Today’s Terrific Tuesday Die cut and stamp challenge is all about the beloved author Doctor Seuss and his zany cast of reading fun characters! We are challenging you to create a project using either a Doctor Seuss theme or a theme that showcases reading to honor Doctor Seuss’ birthday and or Read Across America! Here is what our wonderful designers came up with!
Designer Evelyn created this super adorable reading journal. She used the bear on potty cutting file from PCW. The cute little fish is from the Cat in the Hat cutting file set. For all the wonderful details, head over to Evelyn’s blog: HERE
Designer Janet created this super adorable hanging mobile! She used the Cat in the Hat Cutting File Set from PCW. For all the wonderful details check out Janet’s blog: HERE
Janet also created this super sweet easel card. She used the Bear as Sam I Am digital Stamp from PCW and the Book was also from the Cat in the Hat cutting file set. Again, check out all the wonderful details on Janet’s blog: HERE
Designer Bonnie created this adorable card using the Thing 1 and Thing2 digital stamp from PCW. For all the super cute details, visit Bonnie’s blog: HERE
Designer Christel created this super clever and way too adorable, Tic-Tac-Toe set! She used the Thing 1 and Thing 2 Digital Stamp as well as the Cat in the Hat Sitting Digital Stamp for the header! For all the clever details, head over to Christel’s blog: HERE
Designer Letillia created this super cute bookmark! She used the Bear as Sam I Am Digital stamp. For all the super fun details, visit Letillia’s blog: HERE
Designer Marji created this ADORABLE easel card featuring the Cat in The Hat from the Cat in the Hat cutting file set. For all the precious details, please head over to Marji’s blog: HERE
Designer Mindy created this adorable card using the Thing1 and Thing2 digital stamp from PCW. For all the delicious details, head over to Mindy’s blog: HERE
Designer Candice created this adorable card. She used the Cat with Hat Sitting Digital Stamp from PCW. For details, head over to Candice’s direct post: HERE
Designer Sharon created this super sweet book card using the Cat in the Hat sitting – reading digital stamp. For all the wonderfully sweet details, visit Sharon’s blog: HERE
Now it’s your turn!
Here are the guidelines for this challenge:
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* You will have almost two weeks as this is a bi-weekly challenge.
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Be sure to come back by tomorrow when we announce the new CWC Spring-Summer Design Team. Plus our FREE digital stamp and cutting file will be available tomorrow as well!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!
The PCW Design Team!