Good afternoon crafty friends,
Today’s post is a reminder of our current Stamp and or Die Cut Challenge. It is all about April Showers.
ALSO, in case you missed our amazing blog hop this weekend, there is still time to leave a comment for a chance to win one of our prizes AND you can still enter our challenge.
Here are a few projects the wonderful PCW Designers came up with to inspire you to join in the fun!
Designer Bonnie created this adorable layout featuring the Bears Under Umbrella digi from PCW. Be sure to head over to Bonnie’s blog for all the details on this cutie! DIRECT LINK
Evelyn created this AMAZING explosion box using the following PCW cutting files:
Bumble Bee, Flower in Pot, Butterfly from Baby Set 1 and the Umbrella from the Bears Under Umbrella Cutting File Set. Be sure to visit Evelyn’s blog for all the details on this masterpiece of sunshine! DIRECT LINK
Designer Janet created this breath taking scalloped card beauty using the Bears Under Umbrella Digi from PCW. Visit Janet to get the details on how she did this lovely piece of artwork. DIRECT LINK
Letillia created this cute card using the QT Patootie TORI Holding Flower Digi from PCW. Head over to Letillia’s blog for all the superb details. DIRECT LINK
Designer Marji created this super adorable card with the Happy Spring Digi from PCW. Get all the happy and cheerful details on Marji’s blog: DIRECT LINK
Melin created this cute card using the Bears in Umbrella Digi from PCW. (Coming Soon).
So Now it’s Your Turn! Just add your project to the Inlinkz Link below and join the fun! You have until Monday night, April 30th to link your project.
Here are just a few of our guidelines for this challenge:
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* You will have almost two weeks as this is a bi-weekly challenge.
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Be sure to come back by tomorrow when we announce our new Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge.... Plus our FREE digital stamp and cutting file will be available tomorrow as well!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!
The PCW Design Team!