Good morning crafty friends,
Thank you for stopping by and joining our new Terrific Tuesday Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge! Spring is in full swing and with it comes all the inspiration of Bunnies, Eggs, Jelly Beans and other springtime treats like Peeps and CHOCOLATE! So today’s challenge is all about Easter!
So here is what the super creative ladies of the PCW Design Team Came Up With!
Designer Janet has created this spectacular card using the Cross in Medallion Cutting File from PCW! Just look at all the lovely “embossed like” and glittery details! GORGEOUS! Be sure to visit Janet and get all the creative details! DIRECT LINK
Designer Evelyn created this super fantastic “hinge” card. She used the Bear with Sundress Digital Stamp to dress up this super neat card! For complete details on how she designed this, please visit her blog: DIRECT LINK
Designer Sharon created this gorgeous basket and it features the super cute Chick in Egg with Basket Digi from PCW. Go check out her blog for all the super yummy details! DIRECT LINK
Designer Candice has created this adorable card featuring the QT Patootie TWEENZ Tori Holding Basket Digi from PCW. Head over to her blog for all the creative details! DIRECT LINK
Designer Letillia has wowed us with this gorgeous scalloped circle card! She used the Chick in Egg with Basket Digi from PCW. Be sure to head over and get all the details on her blog. Direct LINK.
Designer Bonnie created this ADORABLE gift box using the Bunny as Egg Artist Digital Stamp from PCW. Her coloring is so pretty! Head over to Bonnie’s Blog for all the creative details! DIRECT LINK
Designer Gail created this adorable 2 page 8.5 x 11 layout! She used the Bunny With Overalls Cutting File set and the Bunny in Cracked Egg Set from PCW.Just look at all the yummy details! Her pen work is amazing on her basket, flowers and leaves. Be sure to visit her blog for all the super details! DIRECT LINK
Now it’s your turn to show us your wonderful Easter themed projects! Be sure to add your project to the link below.
Here are the guidelines for this challenge:
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* You will have almost two weeks as this is a bi-weekly challenge.
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Be sure to come back by tomorrow when we announce our new Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge.... Plus our FREE digital stamp and cutting file will be available tomorrow as well!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!
The PCW Design Team!