Good morning crafty friends,
Our PCW designer’s are back today to share a few super cute projects they made for our current die cut and or stamp challenge reminder post. Be sure to join us for a chance to win a Digital Stamp or Cutting File from PCW. So here is our what they came up with....
Designer Janet created this STUNNING card using the Christel Bear with Flowers Digital from PCW. Get all the details on her blog. DIRECT LINK
Designer Evelyn created this absolutely adorable card for a first time mommy using the Baby Set 3 Giraffe cutting file and the Flower in Pot for the sun. What a clever girl! Get all the details on her blog. DIRECT LINK
Designer Candice created this soft and precious card using the new Mom and Baby Bear Digi from PCW. Be sure to head over to her blog for all the great details. DIRECT LINK
I created this card using the new Mom and Baby Bear Digi from PCW. I also used the flower from a file set coming soon to PCW. The heart, lattice border and butterflies are all punches from Martha Stewart.
Now it’s your turn to share your amazing Mother’s Day projects with us! Here are a few guidelines to help you with our challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* You will have almost two weeks as this is a bi-weekly challenge.
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!