Good morning crafty friends,
We are so glad you have joined us today! We are revealing our new Bi-Weekly Stamp and or Die Cut Challenge and would love for you to join in the fun!
This week’s theme is a no brainer. We decided to celebrate the Mom’s in our lives. We know this can be a tough one as some don’t have a mom in their life. So we want you to also include a wonderful “mom substitute” as well.
Here is what the wonderful designers came up with.
Janet used the Flowers in Basket Cutting File to create this beautiful card. Visit Janet for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Sharon created this gorgeous card using the Tulip Medallion Cutting File. Visit Sharon for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Letillia used the Blue Bird with flower Digi to create this precious card. Visit Letillia for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Candice used the flowers in Basket Cutting File set for this beautiful card. Visit Candice for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Bonnie used the Bird with Bird House Digi to create this adorable card. Visit Bonnie for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Marji used the Tea for Two Digi for this adorable card-Gift card holder. Visit Marji for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Evelyn used the Flag Frame file for this wonderful layout of her mom. Visit Evelyn for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Christel created this gorgeous card using the bird cage and flowers digital stamp. Visit Christel for all the details: DIRECT LINK
Now it’s your turn to share your amazing Mother’s Day projects with us! Here are a few guidelines to help you with our challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* You will have almost two weeks as this is a bi-weekly challenge.
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Here's a free graphic to use if you would like!
Mother's Day Vintage Rose Graphic Set. I created three versions of the rose graphic. They are jpg images for you to print out and use.
Click Add To Cart Button. It will not cost anything to download during the free period.
Be sure to come back by tomorrow when we announce our new Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge....
Have a wonderfully crafty day!