Good morning crafty friends,
Yesterday we revealed our new Terrific Tuesday Stamp or Die Cut challenge at CWC. This week our challenge is a color challenge! Here is the color palette I chose. These are not colors I normally work with so it was a stretch for me.
Here is what the wonderful Designer came up with.
Created this gorgeous card by mixing and matching some fantastic patterned papers together. She used the PCW BG rose Cutting file. Visit Evelyn for all the details.
Created this gorgeous card using the FREE Birthday Fun Title Cutting File from this weekend’s hop at CWC. Here is the direct post link to grab the freebie until Thursday, June 28. You can still grab it for one more day Our hop’s link. Be sure to head over to Janet’s for all the details. DIRECT POST LINK
This is a layout that will be available as a Page Kit at Page-Kits.com
Close up of the cute bear in Sandals and Sundress “SVG” designed by Melin
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
So Now HEAD OVER TO OUR CHALLENGE AND JOIN!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new Cricut Challenge and more!