Good afternoon crafty friends,
Thank you so much for visiting us today and welcome to our Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge. Today’s Hostess with the mostess is no other than our beautiful Designer Evelyn
If you are a follower of our blog, then you know that Evelyn is like one of the “back bones” of our PCW team. She is without a doubt a piece of crafty gold! We love her bright, cheery and super helpful presence on our team. She makes the cutest projects and continually contributes to our team each week! We are so fortunate to have her! Please be sure to head over to her blog: http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/ and leave her some bloggy love! For this week’s challenge, Evelyn decided to give us a theme near and dear to our hearts this time of year......VACATION!!! Yep, anything vacation related! So pull out your crafty tools and supplies and sip a pina colada, listen to some island music and join the FUN! Here’s some design team inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!
Created this fantastic Vacation Journal to capture all her memories while on vacation! She used the Great Outdoors Cutting File Set. Check out the details! DIRECT LINK
Created this super cute layout featuring the “Beach Hippo Digi” from PCW.
Mindy used her new Cameo and the marvelous Print N’ Cut feature with the Beach Hippo Digi. Here is a pic of the Hippo and below is her finished card. Get all the details on her blog: DIRECT LINK
Created this wonderful layout using the new Playing In The Sand CF Set from PCW.
Get all the details on her blog. DIRECT LINK
Created this adorable card using the Beach Hippo Digi. Please visit her blog for all the details. DIRECT LINK
Created this layout for all the campers out there! This is a "soon to be released" page kit at Page-Kits.com
Now it’s your turn to share your wonderful vacation projects with us! Here are a few guidelines to help you with our challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new Cricut Challenge and more!
PCW Vacation Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge