Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to a bitter-sweet Terrific Tuesday PCW Challenge. It is bitter sweet because it is our last challenge of our Spring-Summer Design Team. We are saying good-bye to several of our designers. We wish them well and look forward to keeping up with all their crafty endeavors! So today’s last challenge is all about ALTERED NOTEBOOKS! So this is what the designer’s came up with:
File Used: Back To School Bear
File Used: Bird Cage N’ Flowers
File Used: Flourish 92011 Border
File Used: Flourish
Aren’t these just fantastic! You can still head over and grab a bunch of composition books and join the fun!
Now it’s your turn!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
PLUS, Here's A Great Summer Offer To Get Your Craftiness Going! PCW is offering a 40% off sale!
Thank you for joining us today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge!
-Melin and the PCW Designers