Thank you for joining us for another Terrific Tuesday PCW Challenge. Today's challenge theme is brought to you by our lovely Lynden. She has challenged us to use a “book page or writing” along with the colors black, white and Peridot. You can use other colors, but try and use those three as main colors :)
The book or writing can be either a piece of paper, a page from an actual book or you can use a “stamp” or other medium to achieve the look of writing. So here is what our wonderful designers came up with.
PCW File Used: Dress Form Cutting File
PCW File Used: Love Bandit Cutting File
PCW File Used: Treasured Holiday Title Cutting File
PCW File Used: Oval Flourish Frame Cutting File
PCW Files Used: Scalloped Circle Frames, Dress Form and Bracket
Now it’s your turn!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
PLUS, Here's A Great Summer Offer To Get Your Craftiness Going! PCW is offering a 40% off sale!
Okay to really help you join the fun, you can head over to PCW and grab a couple of FREE digital printables I created. They will be available for the next couple of days only, so grab them while you can.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new Cricut Challenge and more!