Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday PCW Challenge! Today’s challenge was chosen by designer Jess B. She chose to challenge us to create projects with an Hispanic theme in honor of Hispanic Culture Observance. Be sure to head over to Jess’s blog as she has some wonderful information about our Spanish Roots. So here is what the designers came up with.
Evelyn’s Inspiration was this famed painting titled “roots” by Latin Artist Frida Kahlo.
File Used: Butterfly 811 (Frame)
Before and after shot of her altered frame
File Used: Queen of Hearts Bear
File Used: Scalloped Circle Floral Lace
This is her “Before”
This is the finished Card.
Here are some great new Digital Printables you can purchase at PCW to help you join in the fun! Plus there is still the 40% off sale going on too!
Now it’s your turn!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
PLUS, Here's A Great Summer Offer To Get Your Craftiness Going! PCW is offering a 40% off sale!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the new CWC Challenge!