Good morning crafty friends!
Hope you’re all doing well! Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday CRAFT WITH CUTTERS Challenge! This week our challenge was all about TEXTURE! So let’s see what the lovely designer’s have prepared for us!
Cartridge Used: Create A Critter
Cartridge Used: Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2
Cartridge Used: Elegant Edges
Cartridge Used: Damask Decor
Cartridge Used: Teen Scene Paper Doll
Cartridge Used: Simply Sweet
Cartridge Used: Teddy Bear Parade
Oh my these projects are simply, texturelicious! Be sure to click on the designer's name and head to their blogs and give them some "lumpy and bumpy" love for their inspiration and hard work!
Now its your turn! Link up your project using TEXTURE -- you could be our next "Top Chef!" Here are some guidelines:
* Must follow the challenge topic.
* Must be a NEW project for this challenge, please no back dated posts.
* Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
* Must link your project post through Inlinkz (see below) and not just your blog.
* Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
* Must have fun!
* You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
Thanks so much for joining us!
Be sure to come back on Friday as we have a new Digi Desserts Fridaze Post and FREEBIE!