Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday PCW Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge. Thank you for stopping by and joining us.
This week our designer’s have been tasked with making projects with an Apple and or Honey theme. This is in honor of YOM KIPPUR (Day of Atonement) which begins today at sundown. During this season (Yom Teruah-New Year) and the most Holy Feast time of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Maschiach (NOT to be confused with Muhammad or Allah), we bless each other with Apples and Honey which are symbolic of having a sweet (honey) and productive (apples) new year! So here's what the designer’s came up with for you!
Matching note cards for the Apple Box.
What amazing projects! Please be sure to click on each designer’s name and visit their blogs for all the super sweet details! Now it’s your turn to participate!
To help you out, here is a FREE cutting file for you! It is available in the following formats: AI, DXF, EPS, COLORED GSD, KNK, MTC, SCAL2, STUDIO, SVG AND WPC. Be sure to snag it while you can. It will be free during this challenge and then we’ll have another one with our new challenge.
PLEASE NOTE: It will say $1.00 but once you click it and add it to your cart, it will show up as free.
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer on your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!