Hello Crafty Friends!
Melin here and I am super excited to share a special announcement with you! so read on!!!
For the past two years we have been doing a wonderful showcase of Christmas and Year ‘Round projects to inspire and share with everyone during the first 25 days in December leading up to Christmas.
Believe it or not, it’s that time of year again when the little holiday elves of MyPaperCrafting.com start designing, cutting, inking, stamping and pasting for our 3rd annual 25 Days of Christmas and Year ‘Round Crafts!
Each year we feature 25 days of fantastic crafts, FREE cutting files, FREE digital stamps, FREE graphics, clip art and prizes too! This is our way of thanking you our loyal followers and readers for making us a part of your crafty time.
We strive each year to do things in a bigger and better way and this year is no exception! So to help us achieve our plans, we need your help! We have decided to open our “kitchen doors” and get some additional “elves” to help us!
We are looking for 15-25 designers to fill the following:
We are looking for three DIFFERENT TEAMS-TYPES of designers to help us!
TEAM 1- CRICUT
Crafters who work with their Cricut and Cricut products (4-7 Designers)
Here is a project made by me that used all Cricut cartridges....I think it was 8 or 9 of them.
Crafters who work with “SVG type” cutting files in addition to their “OTHER THAN CRICUT “ Cutters. (Pazzles, Silhouettes, Wishblade, KNK, Black Cats, Gazelles, Robo Masters, etc. (5-10 Designers) OR
Here’s a layout I created using SVG “TYPE” files from PCW. I mainly use my Pazzles machine when creating with these files.
Here’s another layout I created using SVG “TYPE” files from PCW.
TEAM3- DIGITAL –HYBRID Artists
Crafters who work with digital stamps including coloring and creating with them as well as those who work with digital layouts and combining digital elements and paper (tangibles) to create hybrid projects. (5-10 Designers)
Here’s a card I made using a PCW digi and my Copic Markers to color.
NOTE: The above photos are for “genre” representation purposes only. If your style varies from the above projects, PLEASE don’t let that stop you from applying. For this event, the more variety of styles....the better!
If you enjoy working within any of these 3 types of crafting “genres” then maybe this is something for you! If so, read on!
25 Days Designer Commitment
* You will need to complete a minimum of 3 projects during the 25 days in December in your genre-Team. You are welcome to do more if desired but 3 is the minimum. PLEASE NOTE: If we have enough designers participate, this number may be reduced accordingly.
* You will be given the guidelines –theme schedule for each day and can choose which 3 days you want to participate in.
* You can be in more than one “genre” if desired.
* You will be asked to submit good, clean pictures of your projects and within the prescribed deadlines.
* You will need to be a part of our special Facebook team-group page for team information, etc.
* You must have an active blog or website.
* You will need to create a post of your projects on the days you select to participate on your blog.
* You will be asked to “help spread the word” about your project, posts and participation through at least two group, forum or gallery announcements each time you post.
Unfortunately there is no monetary compensation for participating BUT... All Designers will have access to:
* FREE Digital Stamps and Graphics from PCW
* FREE “SVG TYPE” cutting files from PCW
* Your designs will be featured on a great blog with super exposure!
* Your designs could be featured on our newsletter.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Because the holidays can be a busy time of year for everyone, we will be taking DT applications Through Thursday, Nov. 7th The DT will be announced on Saturday, November 10th.
All designers will have immediate access to the group Facebook page and will be able to begin their assignments immediately. You can have all your projects done and in before Thanksgiving if necessary!
So how about it? Sounds like fun?!!! Then here is what you need to do next!
Submit the following via email:
* Your Full Name
* Your Blog Name and Link
* Where are you located....geographically. You don’t have to give a specific address if you don’t want, your state and or country would be super fine.
* A short paragraph about yourself and your crafty experience.
* List of any current design teams you are on. Not necessary to be on one to apply.
* Which “genre” or “team” would you like to be a part of….Cricut, SVG or Digi.
* 2-5 projects that best reflect your work and style. These do NOT have to be new projects.
PLEASE NOTE: Photo quality will be taken into consideration.
Please provide links to the projects if they are on your blog. We would love to see how you describe your projects.
Please send your application to
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
-Melin and "Santa's Creative Elves" the cwc and pcw Designers