Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday CRAFT WITH CUTTERS Challenge! We are so glad you decided to join us. Melin challenged the team to use pumpkins and either dots or circles on their projects this week. Here is what the ladies created . . .
Cricut cartridge used: Teddy Bear Parade
Cricut cartridge used: Mini Monsters
Cricut cartridge used: Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2
Cricut cartridges used: Smiley Cards and George & Basic Shapes
Cricut cartridge used: Simply Charmed
Cricut cartridge used: Create-A-Critter
Cricut cartridges used: Simply Charmed, Gypsy Wanderings and Smiley Cards
PaperCraftingWorld.com Digi Stamp: Pumpkin Smiley
Now it's your turn! Link up your pumpkin project and make sure to include some dots or circles -- you could be our next Top Chef! Here are some guidelines:
- Must follow the challenge topic.
- Must be a NEW project for this challenge, please no back dated posts.
- Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
- Must link your project through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
- Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
- Must have fun!
- You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
~ CWC Design Team