Good morning crafty friends!
Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday PCW Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge! This week our challenge is to use one of the sketches provided and PINK in your project! Here is what our wonderful designers came up with!
PCW File: Past Vintage Digi Stamp
One Page Layout
Two Page Layout
FREE Cutting File
Frame, Flower n’ Flourish Cutting File Set
To Download File: CLICK HERE
Please Note: The price will say $1.00 but it will be free once you add it to the shopping cart and check out. Free during this challenge only.
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer on your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge!