Happy Terrific Tuesday crafty friends!
Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday PCW Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge! This week our designer’s were tasked with a color combo and use Twine, Hemp, String, etc! Here is the color combo and photo inspiration.
Here is what the Designers came up with!
PCW File Used: Vintage Rose Clipart
PCW Files Used: Oval Flourish Frame, Pumpkin Vine Flourish, 5 Pt. Flower, Flower and Branch 918, Pumpkins and Leaves
Here is this week’s FREE Cutting File!
Be sure to click the download link to go and grab it while you can! It will be free during this challenge only. PLEASE NOTE: It will say $1.00 but once you click the link and add it to your cart you will see that it is free...again during this challenge
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer on your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge!