Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday PCW Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge. We are so glad to have you. Before we get on with our challenge, we first want to extend our thoughts and prayers to the eastern part of the country that was hit by Hurricane Sandy. Reports are coming in that there have been some areas, very hard hit. Please know that we are thinking of you, your safety and pray that you and your loved ones who may have been affected by this horrendous storm will be okay.
If you aren’t a part of the country that has been affected and would love to play along, we would love to have you join us! This week our challenge was…..
FESTIVE AND FUN BINGO….
That’s right, we are playing our version of BINGO. Just use the “bingo….er Festive And Fun card below to “map” out your Bingo. It can be a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line to make your bingo. How fun is that?!
Here is what the designers came up with!
Bingo: Stamp, die cut and ribbon
PCW File Used: Purse Box Cutting File
Bingo: Embossing, Flower and Die-Cut
PCW File Used: Snowman in Trees Digi
Bingo: Embossing, Die Cut and Ink
AND FREE Birthday Wishes Cutting File
PCW File Used: 14pt. Doily Cutting File
Bingo: Twine/String, Die-Cut and Punch
Here is this week’s FREE Cutting File. Now there are no excuses to join us!!!
FREE Cutting File
CLICK HERE to go and download.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a price listed for the file, but once you click it and add it to your cart it will be FREE during this challenge only.
Now it’s your turn to play along!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer on your project. Or one you may already have fromPaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything other than a Cricut. Remember if you are a Cricut Lover, then you can play along with us on our Wonderful Wednesday Craft With Cutters challenge. Punches would be fine too!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Wonderful Wednesday Craft With Cutters Challenge!
Melin and PCW & CWC Designers