Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge. We hope your week is going well and if you live in the United States that you will have had a chance to vote.
This week our Designers were tasked with a theme of ANYTHING GOES and use something from your STASH...OLD STASH! So let’s see what they came up with!
Item From Old Stash: Colored Kraft Folders
PCW File Used: Skunk In Flower Pot Digi
PCW File Used: Box Top Flourish Cutting File
Item From Old Stash: Paper
PCW File Used: FREEBIE FALL TITLE (see below)
Item From Old Stash: Paper For Both Cards!
Here is this week’s FREE Cutting File
CLICK HERE to Download
Please note: The price will say $1.00 but
it will be free in your cart and check out during this challenge.
Now it’s your turn!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer on your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything other than a Cricut. Remember if you are a Cricut Lover, then you can play along with us on our Wonderful Wednesday Craft With Cutters challenge. Punches would be fine too!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Wonderful Wednesday Craft With Cutters Challenge!
Melin and PCW & CWC Designers