Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 11

Good morning crafty friends! Welcome to yet another 25 days post! We are on day 11!! I can't believe how time has just flown by! As we continue with our calendar projects, our theme today is:

So here is what Savannah and I came up with!

Cricut Cartridge Used: Doodletype


Patriotic Vintage Card
PCW File Used: Today's Free Vintage Graphic
Here's a view of my card. I printed out the black and white version of the image. Then I used my Copic markers; B24, B32 and R02 to color in areas of the image. It gave it a soft wash in parts. Then I used my  Stardust Stickles to hit the flowers in the wreath. Then I used my Shimmer Pastel Chalks to give the image a blue shading. Lastly I used my Charcoal Ink to ink the edges of the image.



July Calendar Page
PCW Files Used: Today's Free Cupcake Digi and Bear with Cake n Flowers Cutting File
 
Here's my July Page! If you will notice, the calendar is just a tad bit smaller than the pre-printed size. If you would like to see a quick tip on making the calendar smaller, then check out my tip HERE


 Please note: Each day we will have new files. Be sure to stop by each day as they will be free one day onlyPlease also note, the free files will have a price listed by them, but when you add them to your cart to check out, they will be free during the day they are posted only. These files have been generously donated by PaperCraftingWorld.com. Be sure to take advantage of the great 50% off sale on all downloadable files through December!
Be sure to head over to MYPAPERCRAFTING.com to get the freebie links!







Free 2013 Calendar Set 
This set includes the formatted calendar pages in PDF format for easy printing.
There are also two sheets of printable dates. 
Calendars include standard US holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Savannah, I so am enjoying seeing all of your wonderful creations daily! :)
    Melin, every day it is so much inspiration seeing all of the fabulous calendar pages, cards, and layouts you have been making! This one is no exception! It's all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah's still hanging in there...what a wonderful learning experience this must have been for you...and what a treat it must be for your Aunt Melin! Melin...beautiful creations as always...don't know what else to say..they're divine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin