Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2–25 Days 2012


Good morning crafty friends,
Thank you for joining me again today for our big 25 days event over at MyPaperCrafting.com. I can’t believe it is already in full swing! Man where does the time go!  Well let’s get right to it as I have FOUR projects to give you details on!

First: Today’s theme:
day2-500
Here is what I made.

January Calendar Page
PCW File Used: Frosty in Trees Cutting File Set (coming soon)
jan-2013 pg-500b
Here is a view of the entire page. Each year I give away pre-formatted calendars in pdf format so that you can follow along and create a calendar page for each month in the following year. These make great gifts and or something wonderful for your desk for next year. See below for freebie details.
jan-cal-cu2-500
Here is a close up of the January lettering and the cute snow drift topper. I left enough room at the top so that when completed, I can bind my pages together.
jan-cal-cu4-500
Here is a close up of the trees and the cute little “frosty snowman” I added touches of sparkle to the snowcapped trees and to Mr. Frosty Himself. I also added foam adhesives to him so he would pop off just a bit.

I Love You Snow Very Much Easel Card
PCW File Used: Snow Luv U Digital Stamp
snow luv u card-front-500
Here is a shot of the front of the card. I used the Snow Luv U Digi from PaperCraftingWorld.com I printed out the “PRE-COLORED” image and then used several of my Copic markers to add the shading. I am still trying to get better at my coloring skills so doing this helps me not to feel so intimidated.
snow luv u opened-500
Here is a shot of the card opened up.
snow luv u card opened2-500
Here is an angled close up of the bottom. I wanted to show that I glittered the snowflakes and the snowcapped letters of “snow” with some stickles. I also popped up the snowflakes and the sentiment so the card would easily stay up.
Products Used for Card
  • PCW Snow Luv Us Digital Stamp Pre-colored image.
  • Various Copic Markers for shading
  • White, Purple (eggplant) cardstock
  • Recollections Patterned Paper
  • MS and EK Snowflake Punches
  • EK Flourish Punch and Scalloped Border Punch
  • Misc. Ribbon and Gem
  • Stickles Glitter glue, adhesive and Foam Dots


Nobody Like Snow Buddies Layout
PCW Files Used: Snow Buddies Cutting File SET (coming soon)
snowbuddies lo-500
Here’s a view of the entire layout.
cardinal-500

racoon-500

polar bear-500

snowman cu1-500

ftree-500

bow-500

title-500

Vintage Card
PCW File Used: Snowman and Kitties Vintage Graphic-Day 2 Freebiesnowman vcard-500
closeup sv-500
Close up of the vintage graphic. I inked the edges and glittered some of the shadows.
flakes-500
Close up of the super glittered snowflakes. They were old mini tree ornaments I bought a couple of years ago. I added a snowflake punch on top and inked and glittered those as well as added a red gem just to give them some extra visual interest. The ribbon I used was also SUPER GLITTERY. It really shed while I was working with it and I am still sparkling…lol!


25d-freebies
Be sure to head over to MyPaperCrafting.com and grab the links to download while you can! They are free today only!
snowmanv12ds-200
tag-flake2gcf-200
snowmanw-k-org-500
Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love for you to follow me and leave a comment! Many blessings,
-Melin

9 comments:

  1. These are adorable Melin! Thank you so very much for doing this every year! I really look forward to this. Your designs are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your projects are amazing Melin! I am loving your calendar pages, heck I love everything you have done!! Those little critters are adorable and some day I hope I can have a Cameo to cut out your files or at least some softwear for my old E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these great files, and the vintage images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...these are all wonderful projects..love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your scrapbook page and your snow buddies on it. I cannot wait until you make it available for purchase. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you had time to make all of these FABULOUS creations! They all are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful! How did you get this all done??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE the Snow Buddies!!! Way too stinkin' cute, gf!! Fantastic creations as always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great characters, Melin! Love 'em! Beautiful, soft colors on that layout, too.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin