Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4 of 25 Days


Good morning crafty friends,
Whew!!! Day 4 is here! I can’t believe how quickly the time is flying by! I have a few more projects to share with you today, so I will get right to it!
day4-500
Today’s theme is a departure from our Christmas related projects. We are once again, doing a calendar project so we are on the month of February. First up though, my darling niece Savannah is back to share her wonderful card creation.

25d-savannah
Cricut Cartridges Used: Celebrations and Doodletype
savannah-500


25d-melin
Love You Card
PCW Files Used: Bear Topper and Conversation Hearts Digi Set (coming soon)
love you card-500

February Calendar Page
PCW Files Used: Bear w Chocolate and Bear w Shortcake Standing Cutting Files
february calendar page-500b
Here is a view of the entire page. Again, I left enough room at the top so that once I am done with all the pages, I can bind them together.
feb calendar bottom closeup500
Here is a close up of the sweet bear and heart filled candy. I love how this turned out!
february calendar top-500
Here is a close up of the top. I just welded some letters together quickly with my Pazzles to create the title and then added some of the extra candies I cut out. The two borders are punches, One a MS punch and the other an EK punch.
GEDC1112
Here is just another shot of the candy on an angle to show their glittered tops and the dimension. I used some dots to give it just a little lift Smile

Sweetheart Layout
PCW Files Used: Bear w Chocolate and Bear w Shortcake Standing Cutting Files
sweet heart lo-500
For my last project today, I created this layout. Once again featuring the bear with chocolate cutting file as well as the bear with shortcake standing cutting file from PCW.

bear closeup1-500
Here is a close up of the little bear topper. Holding two chocolates. One for her and one for her sweetheart.

bear w heart 500
Here is the other little bear holding the top of the heart box. This is the same piecing I used on the calendar page, just on a much larger scale. This bear measures over 7” while the calendar bear is less than 4”.

candy close up-500
Here is a close up of the heart box of chocolates….yummy!

sweet heart title closeup-500
Lastly, here is a close up of the scalloped heart with title.

Now for today’s freebies
25d-freebies
Today's Free Digi
bee minev12ds-350

Today's Free Cutting File
heart swirledv12cf-350

Today's Free Vintage Graphic
purple heart-500

Be sure to head over to My other blog, MyPaperCrafting.com and grab these wonderful freebies while you can. They are available today only from 9am eastern std. USA time until midnight.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment and follow my blog. I appreciate that you have stopped by and love to here feedback.  Also, don’t forget to come back by tomorrow for some more holiday goodness!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting,
-Melin

8 comments:

  1. Your layouts are absolutely adorable! And, I LOVE the calendar too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and especially your calendar page are so well balanced, but in content and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Savannah! Of course she's obviously learning from an expert! Love the colors of your card, and your calendar & layout are priceless..love all the details on your calendar page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really could use some pointers on how you make your fabulous layouts, and calendar pages!
    Savannah, I am so enjoying seeing all of your lovely cards each day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Savannah's card is adorable! I love the "i love you" along with her hearts and candies! Your projects are just amazing Melin, I am so awed by your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Savannah what a cute card full of so many hearts. You are doing an awesome job. Melin I just don't know what to say. You never cease to amaze me. I love the bears and the chocolates. So adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Savannah, I'm glad you're participating in this year's showcase. Can't wait to see more of your work!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melin, your layout is gorgeous. I love the photo mats!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin