Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6 of 25 Days


Good morning crafty friends!
It is Day 6 of our 25 days and we are feeling some MARCH Madness Today! Our theme is you guessed it,
day6-500
March! This year Easter and Passover happen right at the end of March. Often times it is in April, but the bunny is going to show up early this coming year! So let’s get started….. Once again my lovely niece Savannah has created the first project….

Cricut Cartridges Used: Doodletype and Celebrate With Flourishes

Egg Artist Layout
Here’s a view of the entire layout
 
bunny artist custd1-500
Here’s a shot of the bunny standing. I just love his little tufts of fur on the tops of his big ol feet!
I used several embossing folders to emboss the smaller eggs and the stand. I also inked the big egg with pink, yellow and green ink to give it a gradient look. I then free handed a bunch of swirls with my stardust stickles.

bunny topper artist-500
Here’s a closer look at the little bunny topper. Just too cute!
egg artist title-500
Here’s a closer look at some more embossed and inked eggs as well as the Egg Artist Printable title. This printable digi comes with the cutting file set.

Vintage Cross Layout
PCW File: Today's FREE Vintage Cross Graphic (see below)
Here’s my second layout. This one I created by using today’s FREE vintage cross graphic.
I simply printed it out almost 8” tall. I used the lavender color wash version of the file (included in the download). I used some ruffled lace. It was a bright white with pink satin so I just inked the lace to give it a vintagey, aged feel and to knock back that stark white. The paper is glossed from the DCWV Rustic Stack….GORGEOUS!
cross closeup-500
I added some Champagne stickles to the centers of the little flowers and then Stardust Stickles to the rose. I also used foam dots to give the cross a little “lift”
 
March Calendar Page
Here’s my last project. My March Calendar Page. For those following along, you can download the free printable calendars in pdf format so you can easily print them off and make your own pages!

bunny march cal closeup-500
Here’s a closer look at the darling bunny! He assembles real easy!

title close up500
Here’s a closer look at the title. I inked the white March title with blue, yellow and pink to give it a gradient look and then outlined it with my Stardust Stickles.  Looks so soft and pretty!


Please note: Each day we will have new files. Be sure to stop by each day as they will be free one day only! Please also note, the free files will have a price listed by them, but when you add them to your cart to check out, they will be free during the day they are posted only. These files have been generously donated by PaperCraftingWorld.com. Be sure to take advantage of the great 50% off sale on all downloadable files through December!

Free Easter Basket Digi Stamp
 
Free Easter Basket Cutting File
 
Purple Cross Vintage Graphic
 


Free 2013 Calendar Printable

This set includes the formatted calendar pages in PDF format
for easy printing.   There are also two sheets of printable Month-Name Titles.
Calendars include standard US holidays.
Be sure to head over to MyPaperCrafting.com to grab them while they are free (today only).
Thank you once again for stopping by. Please take a moment to follow this blog and leave a comment. Your comments and visits are so appreciated!
Happy Crafting!
-Melin and Savannah














































5 comments:

  1. Savannah, wonderful job on your Easter card!
    I am just so amazed each day how fabulous all of your projects are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah and Melin, Fabulous as always. Savannah, your projects have been so delightful - I'm so glad you've joined this wonderful event. You're an inspiration! Melin, your projects always are delightful. I LOVE all your little critters. I really must try these files after the new year!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Savannah and Melin. Love how you are using the embossing with your cut files Melin! It really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Savannah and Melin you both did awesome projects! I am having so much fun seeing all the inspiration from the design team and you two! Such beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me if you received my order of the scalloped cross in Thursday's newsletter as I did charge it to my debit card - I have not received it. It was a lavender card. Thank you for your reply in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin