Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CWC #117 Cricut Challenge


Good morning crafty friends,
It's another Wonderful Wednesday at MyPaperCrafting.com and that means another Craft With Cutters Challenge!  I am trying to make a more concerted effort to participate in our challenges! This week's challenge is all about "Winter Attire". We were tasked with making a project that reflects the many extra layers of clothing and extras to keep warm. Of course, I write this as I sit in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt here in Central Florida. It is CRAZY the warm weather we have been having here. We haven't even turned our furnace on once yet this season!!!!  Okay on to my project.

Snow Much Fun Layout
Cricut Cartridge Used: Artiste
Here is a view of my layout. All of the cuts are from the Artiste Cartridge. If you still don't have this one, you can definitely purchase it through my direct link: HERE

Close up of snow"girl" paper piecing. I created her from cuts on this wonderful cartridge.

Here's What I used to finish this layout
Lime Green, White and Pink cardstock
CTMH Dotty For You Designer Paper
Recollections Designer Paper: Winter Theme
Custom Word Art Label.
Copic Markers to color in the mittens.


Now it's your turn!  head over to the CWC challenge at MyPaperCrafting.com and Link it up your "winter attire" project for a chance at being this week's "Top Crafty Cutter." 

Thank you so much for sharing your crafty time with me :-)

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely the cutest little snowgirl!!!! And I love the color scheme and papers. You are truly gifted, my friend! I love how you can look at individual pieces and see so many possibilities. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Melin, it can't get any better than this! Every time I see your projects my mouth just drops! You really do have such amazing talent! These colors together are just fabulous, and that snow girl is just so adorable! I absolutely love polka dots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melin, This is just so adorable. That little snowgirl is as cute as ever. And the details on her are wonderful. Thise are great mittens and the frame is beautiful!! You are amazing!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love the colors and papers!! That snowman is so cute and I love your title as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute layout Melin! I love the papers, they are fabulous as is the colors, your snowcutie is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this cart just great. Love the layout - inspires me to maybe start scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning snow girl and layout. I love the green and pink and the background paper is so pretty with it all. You are just so amazing and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just the most adorable snowgirl. Her eyes are amazing. I need to go back to your tutorial! And I love the paper piecing! I want lessons (or your recipe :) ). This is just a precious layout, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin