Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Sneak Peek at Baseball Bear

Hello Everyone!  It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  It's been so exciting getting to preview the amazing new digi stamps and cut files that are being released at Paper Crafting World.  Today I'm sharing the Baseball Bear Layout cut file that will be released this Saturday.

My daughter is a softball coach at Texas Tech University.  When she saw this adorable file she wanted me to make something for her.  Instead of a page layout, I chose to make an altered composition book. She can use it in her office or take it with her when she's recruiting.  The set includes a Baseball title, but I used the Softball title from the Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge instead.

 Here's the cover of the composition book. I love that this file includes a field.  By making the infield brown (dirt) it becomes a softball field.

 I inked all of the edges and used chalk ink  and a micron pen to add dimension to the face.
For a great tutorial on how to do the faces just click on the "How To" tab above and select "All other tutorials - Creating faces".

I also added a page marker ribbon to the inside of the composition book.

Here's the file that will be released on Saturday.

"Thank you Larelyn for such a great sneak peek! Be sure to stop by Larelyn's blog and leave her some love for sharing a grand slam of sporty inspiration!"

Join us tomorrow for another great project by designer Xochitl.



Hugs and Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is adorable!! I love that cute bear all ready to play ball!! Looks so cute on that altered notebook, I think your daughter will love it Larelyn! Great cut file Melin!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin