Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Step Card using Christel Bear

Hello and welcome to another great day of summer sharing.  It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.
I'd like to share this step card I made using the Christel Bear Holding Flowers digital stamp from Paper Crafting World.  I love the idea of step cards as they allow for lots of layers and dimension.

This step card measures 5.5 x 10.5.  It's scored at 1.25, 2.5, 4.25, 6, and 8.25 then folded mountain-valley.
I did add a 4.25 x 5.5 mat to the last step before adhering the the polka dotted scalloped piece. The two polka dots mats are from Paper Crafting World's Owl Always Love You Digital Paper Kit.

The sentiment is  from the PCW digital stamp set, Thank You Sentiment Set.  I punched it out using a 1.25 circle punch and then matted it with a 1.5 scalloped circle punch.   

Here's Christel Bear holding her lovely bouquet of roses.  She's colored with Copic Markers.  I cut the image and the mats using Spellbinders Labels 17. Before I removed the image from the die, I inked the inside edge with VersaMagic Chalk Ink.





Join us tomorrow to see a project by designer Xochitl.  I'm sure it will be fabulous.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. Oh this step card is just beautiful!! I have always love this digi but was a little intimidated by it. lol You have colored it so well too Larelyn! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin