Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sizzlin Summer Projects

Hello Crafty Friends!
There are so many wonderful new files at Paper Crafting World - have you been checking them out?
If you've signed up to receive the Newsletter, you'll get a first look at the newly released files every Saturday along with lots of ideas for using PCW files and free "subcriber-only" files.
Designer, Larelyn, has created cards using two of the newly released files.
Here is a card using the PCW cut file, Brain Freeze Bear with Popsicle.  

Here's a look at the entire file which includes even more elements.

You can purchase this cut file HERE.

Next is a card using the PCW digital printable file Bear Sodalightful  girl.


 This digital printable file can be purchased HERE.
You can visit Larelyn at Handmade from My Heart.
Join us tomorrow to see what designer, Xochitl has for you.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,

3 comments:

  1. I just love this darling little card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this darling little card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these are adorable Larelyn! I love the little girl digi with her ice cream soda-too cute! I also love the bear with his Popsicle!! Such a cute cut file!! I have my Pazzels in the house, now after vacation, I have to learn how to use it so I can get some of these adorable cut files! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin