Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Born To Play Ball

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart, sharing today's post. My daughters have played softball since they were small.  Both earned scholarships to play in college and our oldest is now Associate Head Softball Coach at Texas Tech University.  They were definitely Born to Play Ball!  Needless to say, when Melin created this digital printable file for Paper Crafting World, I was really excited to use it.  Of course, I had to change the ball to the regulation softball yellow with red stitching and the bats to aluminum - an easy peasy fix!  
Here's the outside of my card using one of the images 
from the Baseball-Angel Wings DS Set.

And here's the inside using the remaining images from the set.  I just love this sentiment.
When you visit Paper Crafting World to grab the digital printable set, you'll also see an amazing card created by Melin using the same set.   
Just click HERE.
In fact, for lots of inspiration using PCW digital printables, 
please visit the Gallery HERE.
Thanks for visiting and allowing me to share with you today.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin