Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Greetings

Hello Crafty Friends,
It's finally fall and I'm so ready for the weather change!   It's Larelyn from Handmade from My Heart here to share a fall card using the Acorn  N' Flourish cut file from Paper Crafting World.

The patterned paper mats are from the DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack . The acorns and flourish were cut from my patterned paper scraps.  I love using patterned paper for the various parts of the cut files.  To add some dimension, I cut two flourishes and staggered them.  I also cut 2 each of the acorn caps.  All the edges are inked and I tied American Crafts twine for embellishment along with the 3 gems. 

Here's a closer look at the layering.


This is the PCW cut file used:

If you're looking for fall ideas, be sure to visit Paper Crafting World.
Melin has a large variety of digital stamps and cut files that are perfect for your fall crafting.

Thanks for stopping by.  I love being able to share my ideas with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin