Friday, September 6, 2013

Summer is slowly coming to an end!

Happy Friday to you! :)
This is Sandy from A little Piece Of Heaven, and I am here to share with you a beach card that I made for the newsletter that went out a few weeks ago! For those of you who haven't signed up to receive it, you really should consider to do so! Melin shares loads of wonderful projects on it!
Yes, summer is slowly coming to an end, but I just couldn't resist one last beach card! :)



 I used the adorable PCW Beach Hippo digi!


Here is a close up of the image!

I used Echo Park Paradise Beach 6x6 paper pad for the wonderful background paper! I also used Provo Crafts Spots and Dots embossing folder to give the background behind her a bit of a flair! I colored the Hippo with my Copics, and added a bit of fun beach stickers!

This week's Free Digi
CLICK HERE To Download
Please Note: The price will say $.99, but when added to the cart and checking out, it will be free…DURING THIS FREEBIE WEEK ONLY. After that, it will be .99.


Well, that's it for today! Happy Friday to you, and I hope you have a terrific weekend! Be sure come by tomorrow as Melin will be sharing another project for your crafty inspiration!

Oh, one more thing, we also have a Facebook page which we would love to have you visit and "Like"  - just click the link below:


2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this adorable hippo! The background is perfect and the coloring is fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Larelyn! This is such a happy card! The coloring is always spot on! Great job Ms. Sandy!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin