Friday, September 13, 2013

Gone Fishing!

Yay, it's Friday, and you know what that means... :)


Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven, and I decided to make a masculine card for today's post! I know that masculine cards are sometimes really hard to come up with for many, including me! I was really inspired to use this Bear Fishing digi set by PCW!

Here is another view of it!
For the trees, I inked the tree stamp and stamped the first tree in the middle using black ink, then stamped again so I have trees fading into the background! I then used my small dauber and used green ink and went around the tree to give them some color! I waited and added a slight touch of  red, then orange, then yellow to create the sky! I really wanted create an illusion that the bear was fishing in such a peaceful surrounding! Of course, I couldn't resist making an easel card! I truly love making them! :)

Comes With 6 Different versions in high quality jpg at 300 dpi.


This Week's Free Digi!
CLICK HERE To Download
Please note: The price will say .99, 
but it will not cost anything during this free period. (UNTIL 9-19-13).


Well, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed today's post! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Another fantastic scene card from the scene queen herself! Thank you for this terrific inspiration! I love the depth of the trees and the pretty sky!!! Perfect!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin