Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Butterflies-a Layout

Hello Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn, (Handmade from My Heart) here to share layout with you.
Have you visited Paper Crafting World's sister blog Page-Kits.com
 It's a fabulous site where you can purchase
scrapbook page kits, premade pages, and paper piecings.  If you love the idea of creating scrapbooks but don't have the time to sort all the pictures AND think of a theme, AND create the layout, then this may be the answer for you.

I received this kit from Melin (owner/designer of Page-Kits) as part of a Close to My Heart bundle that I purchased awhile back. I finally took the time to assemble it.  All the pieces came pre-cut with full color, easy to follow instructions.  I think the papers are stunning and I love the arrangement of the double-page layout with all the photo mats and fabulous embellishments.  

 This layout came with matting for 4 4x6 photos.



All I had to do to embellish the pieces was add some chalk ink to the edges, a little spritz spray to the flowers and butterflies, and some pearls.  Easy peasy and soooooo pretty!

Although this particular page layout is no longer available, the cut files can be found at


So now you have two sites to help you create amazing scrapbook memories:
Paper Crafting World for your digital stamps and cut files  and
Page-Kits for already designed  page ideas.

I hope you'll take some time to visit both sites.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a wonderful project! I love all the creative touches you added to your layout! Beautiful job!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin