Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall is in the Air

Hello crafty friends,
Wow!  It's September already.  The grapes are being harvested and the weather can't decide if it's still summer or the beginning of fall.  Today, in the Sacramento valley, we had sun, clouds, then thunder and rain.
I love this time of year.  It's a time of change: weather, colors, clothing, and crafty themes!!!

I spent the weekend digging out my fall papers, embellishments, digis and cut files.  I'm so excited to begin sharing my fall projects with you.

Today I have a 1-page layout.  I don't often do layouts but both of the cut files I've chosen from
Paper Crafting World seemed perfect for a scrapbook page.

 
PCW cut files used:  Fall Spray and Fall Title
Most of the patterned papers used are Bo Bunny Vintage Dots.  The page background is from the older DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack.  The buttons are from my stash as is the American Crafts ribbon and twine.

Here's just the title - so easy to cut!

And, here's the spray.  
The file is sized to fit a 12 inch mat but I made it slightly smaller.  Before assembling the leaves and acorns, I inked the edges with Powder Puff chalking ink in Mocha Mama using my Pazzles Chalking Easy Tool.


Here are the PCW files used for this project:
    


Thanks for stopping by today.  Please let your crafty friends know that the PCW designers will be sharing their designs here on the Paper Crafting World.com Blog.
We also have a Facebook page which we would love to have you visit and "Like"  - just click the link below:


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your fabulously decorated Fall LO that's all ready for some great photos!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin