Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Pumpkin Time

Hi Everyone,
It's Larelyn, from Handmade From My Heart, here to share another fabulous cut file from

I'm so happy to be designing around the fall theme.  I just love the oranges, yellows, greens, and browns that represent the season.  Here's my card:
PCW cut file used: Pumpkins Corner Vine
The papers are the DCWV Amber Autumn Stack and Bo Bunny Vintage Dots.  I made the crinkle ribbon using Hug Snug seam binding and Ranger Distressed Stain.

I used the backside of the Bo Bunny dots paper for the leaves and inked all the edges with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Mocha Mama.  I used my Pazzles Electronic Cutter to cut the pieces.

Here's the file I used:

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you're feeling like you want to start in on your fall projects,  be sure to head to Paper Crafting World for you digital prinatables and cut files.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card! I love the beautiful patterned papers you used! Your inking adds the perfect touch! Thank you for sharing my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin